skip to main |
skip to sidebar
surprise!!
Surprise! This is the word now everybody says! The younger generation is fond of surprises!! Celebrations, gifts, visits, parties are all surprises! This generation plans the wedding day and the birthday parties as surprises. Somehow, I don't like surprises....it may be a feel good factor for some, but sometimes it gives such a shock of life that I feel I don't want surprises in my life!!
My friends say that there is thrill in surprises and they all are very happy when they have a surprise parties!
Somehow, I enjoy what I want in life. The surprise gift may not be the one I want or enjoy. If it is of my choice there is more happiness. There is disappointment in surprises. The unwanted guests at the wrong time, saying surprise visit. It is very embarrassing.
When we plan to have a romantic wedding day evening and suddenly surprise guests!...no not at all, it spoils the game.
If someone is planning something for me let them ask what, how, and where I want to have my celebrations. My likes and dislikes should be known and then be done so that I thoroughly enjoy and remember those special moments for a long time.
Five years back I would have preferred some place to visit or the things I would like, but that changes in due course of time. Now my choice may be different.
I am becoming old! Or maybe I can’t get exited!! Still I would prefer things to happen my way!! Is this ego? Always wanting things to happen in my way? Still I would prefer a well planned organized celebration and surely not surprises!
No comments:
Post a Comment