One of my favorite dish is kesari, which is made of suji rawa.
I teach this to any starter in cooking and they get the confidence in cooking. Not only confidence they develop the passion for cooking, since it comes out so well. Recently, when I visited my friend's house, her ten yer old daughter was talking to me and I taught her to make kesari. I met her after few days and she was happily saying that she is been called kesari queen in her family. Anybody comes home she immediately makes kesari and treats them. Somehow, there is happiness in treating our loved ones by preparing a dish ourselves and serving.
Let me tell the ingredients- one cup of rawa, half cup of ghee, two cups of water, one and a half cup of sugar, fried cashews and saffron for the colour. First of all in a non-stick pan add ghee and add the cashews fry. Simultaneously boil the water with the saffron in a pan. Add rawa to the ghee and roast it well. Now add the boiled water to the rawa and close the lid. Just two minutes the rawa is cooked. Now add the sugar and mix it well without forming lumps. With in the next two minutes the tasty rawa kesari is ready to eat!! enjoy and serve with love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment